Cheesecake Recruitment are seeking a highly-motivated candidate to join a dynamic company which is fast moving and fun to work in, providing front end web design. My client develops and supplies award winning retail EPoS solutions to the Hospitality industry.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely with the Software Development Lead and the wider IT Team in delivering successful Design, Front End and User Experience services and projects. You will also play a key role in providing support to company brand/design and marketing capabilities.
- You will be responsible for stunning concept and design creation across a range of projects including: App/Tablet Apps UI/UX, Web based Online ordering, and software applications UI (EPoS related)
- Thinking creatively to create new ideas and designs and contribute in team brainstorming
- Graphic Design – visual, creative work, using tooling such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design and other creative tools to produce work to a high-quality standard
- User Interaction Design/UX – implementing User Centred/Atomic Design techniques to ensure that user interfaces are simple, intuitive and easy to use
- Task Management – managing your own workload to ensure deadlines are met and you are delivering the most out of your time
- Relationship Management – working across departments on combined/collaborative projects, and ensuring we use them appropriately and realise best value for money
- Your love for visual and interaction design is strong. You love UI/UX and as a digital designer there is no distinction between both… you can do it all!
- You love to own projects you are involved in and can work independently to take things all the way from concept to release.
- You love to prototype to help get your ideas across and refine and rework to get a working version out for live testing.
- You have a strong understanding of HTML/CSS/Web Technologies, so you can design things that can be built.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a fun & friendly team and use your skills to deliver a high level of engagement, design and support to our customers, with a great package. My client expects their people to work hard and do the job, but not take themselves too seriously. They are located just off the M4 with onsite free parking.