We are currently working on two Regional Business Development Manager's for the North and South of the U.K. My client is top of their industry and are growing year on year at an outstanding rate. As the Regional Business Development Manager (predominantly field based) your role would be to develop and manage new business opportunities in your designated region.
You will be responsible for growing your allocated area as well as managing and retaining the existing client base.
- Accountable for the Identification of new sales opportunities.
- Convert these into margin generating business to agreed targets.
- Secure new business and develop new sales opportunities with new clients
- Build strong long-term relationships with new customers.
- Identify key influences and decision makers within potential client businesses.
- Record all customer interactions and activities within the CRM.
- Responding to customers’ requests and tender opportunities.
- Delivery against the sales strategy and sales targets for the region.
- A solid sales background.
- Sound judgement and good business sense.
- Ability to work alone in a conscientious manner and show structure in your work.
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Resilience and tenacity.
- A full driving licence.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of the steel door market is desirable.
- New Business lead generation.
- 2 years Field sales experience as a minimum.
- Commercial and contractual experience.