As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll actively explore how our customers interact with our products and translate your findings into actionable insights. You’ll partner closely with our product management and engineering teams as a key voice, consolidating the market requirements and feeding these into the product to deliver strong products to market.
You’ll also partner with the Marketing and Sales teams to drive growth by delivering clear value propositions, positioning and messaging to customers, industry analysts and the media. Finding creative ways to allow an ongoing feedback loop between us and our customers will come second nature to you, as will influencing across our internal teams to ensure a customer lens is put on all of our product decisions.
Reporting to the CMO, this is a greenfield role for us, so you’ll need to have the confidence and tenacity to build the Product Marketing function from scratch. For us, this is a pivotal role in our business and for the right candidate: this is a dream role, offering you the opportunity to use our market-leading products to disrupt the hospitality industry.
- Spend time with customers to understand how they interact with our products, using those customer insights to provide detailed user personas
- Carry out regular research on competitors
- Work closely with our Product Management team to synthesize customer and competitor insights alongside internal input to agree product features and priorities
- Partner with and coordinate a diverse group of stakeholders to inform product roadmaps, positioning, marketing strategy, and execution
- Produce our strategy for how we grow our market share in key market segments: Independent Hotels, Serviced Apartments and Chains
- Develop our proposition, pricing and go to market strategies and execute other innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, adoption and customer satisfaction
- Interpret the technical capabilities of our products for marketing and sales teams and translate them into selling language, including the creation of sales and marketing tools
- Report internally on the progress and health of our business within target customer segments
- Engage with PR agencies and Analysts to raise awareness of our Products
- Incessantly apply your in-depth understanding of our users to act as a voice of the customer
- You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience in hospitality marketing with a background in technology/ software
- You’ll have the experience developing value propositions, positioning, and communications for product launches
- You’ll be tech savvy with an analytical mind
- You’ll understand how to get the best out of people, delivering a message right and influencing across different teams and stakeholders; from Engineers to Sales to c-suite, customers and third parties
- You’ll be proud of the products you’ve helped take to market, with demonstrable success in building a successful customer facing product within a fast-growth company