You have the chance to join a large manufacturing business as their HSE Coordinator based in South Wales. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking business in a pivotal role. This role is integral as the business drive excellence in everything that they do.
The Health, Safety & Environmental Coordinator will have responsibility for the following:
- Coordination of Health, Safety & Environmental activities on site.
- Ensure that Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Management Systems, policies and procedures comply with the company's HSE requirements.
- Responsible for developing and implementing site processes, policies and procedures with an emphasis on HSE regulatory requirements and business requirements
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Environmental certificate, either NEBOSH or IEMA.
- Internal auditing certificate to ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 standard (or equivalent).
- PC literate and familiar with Microsoft office.
- Good communicator with the ability to influence others.
- Shall be organized and trustworthy in handling confidential information.
- Be able to demonstrate a professional, confident and can-do attitude