Our Client a global Life Science manufacturing group are looking of a High calibre HR Manager for a single site operation based around the Nottingham area. You will be responsible for providing a comprehensive HR service across the site. Working with stakeholders and managers across a variety of HR initiatives whilst providing operational generalist support.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in predominantly a stand-alone generalist role with the ability to operate at both a strategic and operational capacity. You will work in partnership with Senior managers on site and remotely with the Global Head of HR to deliver a consistent approach to HR.
- Work with the Head of HR to deliver the people plan and drive change initiatives
- Negotiating with trade unions
- Work closely with line managers on employee relations issues
- Design and implement training strategies and support line managers with performance reviews
- Develop employee retention and engagement initiatives, in line with company culture and values
- To understand Group and Site HR objectives and initiatives and business partner with stakeholders to drive efficiencies and performance improvement
- Supporting business change and restructuring
- Proven experience working as a HR Manager, gained ideally in a unionised environment.
- CIPD qualification or equivalent or working towards this.
- Experience in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Change and restructuring experience