Cheesecake Recruitment are seeking a highly motivated and experienced digital marketer to join a dynamic company which is fast moving and fun to work in. The role provides the opportunity for career development to a senior digital marketing role. The digital marketing executive will plan, execute and track marketing activities geared towards lead generation and brand awareness across platforms such as online, social media, email, SEO, PPC, and website - content driven and using innovative ideas.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of current and new digital marketing tools and will need previous experience in creating and implementing marketing automation, preferably within Salesforce would be highly advantageous. We are looking for creative, innovative thinking using modern tools and ideas to increase engagement & enable us to generate and nurture new leads for the business.
Main Responsibilities & Skills:
- Create, manage and track digital marketing activity
- Content distribution through online, SEO, email, PPC, lead generation forms
- Generate engagement and new leads for the sales team
- Broad digital experience across a number of channels
- Understanding of current marketing trends for lead acquisition
- Experience running and optimising email campaigns, ideally with AB testing
- Previous experience managing a website CMS and analytics tools would be advantageous
- Evaluating the online customer journey to improve the customers' online experience and improve conversions
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools such as Salesforce & Pardot would be advantageous
- Holding a relevant degree of professional qualification such as CIM would be ideal
- Proactive, Enthusiastic & Creative candidates
- Work with team on other marketing activities such as Exhibition planning
This is a fantastic opportunity with a varied role for someone to join a fast moving & friendly company. The role offers an opportunity to develop skills and have a real impact on the success of the business, plus opportunity for career development. Modern offices, free parking, located just off the M4 with a great benefits package.