Cheesecake Recruitment are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join a dynamic company which is fast moving and fun to work in to deliver professional and first-class product training to our clients customers. Our client is an award-winning hospitality technology supplier with 2000 customers nationwide.
You will need to have excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver clear, concise and professional product training services. You will also be required to deliver training to our teams in house. Experience delivering training for IT/Technology to the retail/hospitality industry would be ideal.
- Onsite customer training of our EPoS & Hospitality IT Solutions, Nationwide
- Small group and seminar style training sessions
- Roadshow style training days for our customers to attend
- Liaising between development team and internal staff on new features and team product training
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience in providing software and/or hospitality software training to end users is essential and experience providing training to users in retail or hospitality sectors would also be very beneficial
- Previous experience with EPoS ideal
- Articulate & first-class communication and presentation skills
- Confident manner working with both one-on-one, small groups & seminar style training
- be fluent around MS Office
- Nationwide travelling will form part of this role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a fast growing and dynamic team and use their skills to deliver a high level of customer service and professionalism to our customers, with a great package. We expect our people to work hard and do the job, but not take themselves too seriously.
Field Based, Head Office, Newport, South Wales
£26K-£30K per annum + pension + private health care + car allowance