My client is one of Europe’s most trusted providers of outsourced loan management and standby servicing solutions. They are one of the leading names in their industry and they don’t plan on slowing down with their growth and success. With plans to grow the business exponentially in 2018 they have tasked Cheesecake Recruitment with looking for the right people to help them achieve this.
Working as a Client Reporting Manager in their London Corporate Management team, you and your team will have daily, weekly & monthly responsibility to produce reports and analysis for both external and internal clients.
Given the growth in the investment function and the operational platform of the business over the past few years, the requirement for a dedicated manager has arisen to provide support, guidance and encouragement to the Client Reporting Team.
Your Main Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and motivate the Client Reporting team to drive performance in alignment with set objectives alongside conducting regular 1-2-1s.
- Lead the Client Reporting Team to ensure that reports and information produced are accurate and produced to requirements.
- Ensure that a monthly reporting schedule is completed each month and that the team members know their responsibilities.
- Manage the maintenance of Nominal Ledgers for clients.
- Produce reports for clients, vendors and internal departments within agreed timescales.
- Produce information and reports as required by external bodies, including Standard and Poor’s.
- Assist auditors with their reviews of client information and reporting processes.
- Manage the cash transfer reconciliation process.
Link is looking for a well presented, confident, articulate and efficient individual who constantly endeavours to deliver excellence and follow processes in place as well as holding the below skills and expertise:
- Relevant professional or financial qualifications will be a benefit
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong Analytical and Reporting skills
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to understand reporting requests and determine how they can be fulfilled
- A good working knowledge of the internal and external data used within the company and identify areas for improvement.
- Excellent time management & organisational skills whilst working to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise own workload and assign workload to team members
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire others to success
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Excellent attention to Detail